Thursday, December 11, 2008

Woa

Dear Baby Bug,

In exactly one week you will be 1 year old. Already you are more child then baby. You walk, and have many words, astounding us with new ones every week. Two days ago you yelled 'DOWN' at Hermes because you think he doesn't belong on my chair. You give your cousin, who is heavier and the same height as you toys now. You often steal them back a few minutes later, but at least you *sort of* share. 

You have one tooth, it is a lone top tooth and it's adorable. The bottom two are busting through the gums now and then you'll have 3. I've never heard of this combination of tooth arrival before, but I'm not surprised that you would have to be a little different even with that.

You are beautiful and amazing and I often feel like I don't deserve you.  You make my heart melt with sweet sighs and snuggles even after we've both had a day and have been very frustrated with one another.  I am lucky to have you Baby Bug. We both are.

No comments: