Friday, January 23, 2009

An Ode To Sleep

Dear Sleep;

You Rule my house. You Dictate the enjoyment we all achieve throughout the day, this is usually chosen by how much you decide to visit Baby Bug. And I have to say, Sleep that you were especially cheap on the nap front yesterday. C'mon Sleep 15 minute naps? No one year old can function on a half hour of shut eye throughout the day. Yeah I know teething blah blah. I still think you were being cheap. And I know that usually once you've decided to scrimp on dear Baby Bug that it becomes this awful revolving door, she gets whiny and you bail out on her at night too. 

So Sleep I have to commend you on your awesomeness last night. Now I realize that the kindness you bestowed upon us was probably a giant lump of starry pity.  But at 5 am this is accepted as a simple generous act. Baby Bug only waking up twice? Oh that was lovely, can we please have a repeat of this tonight? Pretty Please?

Thankyou Ever So Much,
C.G

No comments: