Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just the two of us..

So in reg to last post.. it seems that airing my dirty laundry so to speak was just the balm my soul needed, because I feel like myself again. Angry Mama seems to have taken a hike. Thank goodness. BabyBug and I are much happier.

------

Daddybug started school this monday. I'd forgotten how creepy it is being alone in a house. So much more so then being alone in an apartment. In general it's fine, but there are those 'what ifs'. I think of what I would do if anything bad happens. Anything bad generally being having someone scary come into the house. (Sooo not likely in my little town) but I check the locks twice, and I make sure my cellphone has a charge, bringing it to bed with me where it sits on the nightstand.

I miss him. I miss him a lot. We have bad chemistry on the phone, the conversation lags, it isn't the same. But he's doing well in school, and he'll be home friday afternoon until sunday evening. I hope that it's nice outside and we can get out together as a family, go for a walk, take the kid to the park.

Babybug and I are keeping busy, we have started Mom & Tot swim lessons twice a week and we have found a new Playgroup to go to every thursday at 10am. I'm keeping the house clean, and have just taken on the job of reformatting/updating cleaning a friends computers, the tower today, a laptop tomorrow. I'm honestly thinking of putting flyers up around town to do PC Spring cleaning.. a package deal including physical cleaning (a highly underestimated part of computer owning, especially with summer coming) , and virus/malware scan. We'll see. It would bring in some cash though.

No comments: